Writing is something I wish I had more time to do, but I do sometimes get inspired to write an interesting blog post or even enter a writing competition. Here’s a few links to some of my content. Up until recently I also ran a website for indie game devs which interviewed them, I thought it was a good way into how an indie game dev lives in these times, but had to close it down due to time constraints.
- Game Development Diary Part 1: The end of the beginning – Featured on Gamasutra.com
- Make the kinds of games you can be proud of – Featured on Gamasutra.com
- Can the last indie game devs turn the lights off – Featured on Gamasutra.com
- The golden age of game discovery – Featured on Gamasutra.com
- U.T short story for writing competition.
- Quora answer to –How can I avoid the mistakes most indie game developers make?
- Quora answer to – Is game development about to face an “indiepocalypse”?